Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wolves Updates 11/29

Make sure to check out DeROK's new Timberwolves message board. He's also devoted a section to other teams in the league as well as the NFL.


Sportable found some pics of NBA stars as kids, including the one of KG on the left.


From Mike Max/WCCO:
The Timberwolves' Rashad McCants continues to rehab. He told me that, while he's still shooting to return in mid-January, he will be more cautious and less impatient about meeting his self-imposed deadline.


The Wolves move up from #26 to #15 in this week's ESPN Power Rankings.

Trent Hassell on his decreased production and minutes:
"I've been struggling to find my rhythm," Hassell said. "But what I do, I don't need a lot of minutes to find it."


Dan Barreiro/KFAN thinks that Garnett deserves no sympathy for being on a mediocre team.


Patrick Reusse/Star Tribune on how "the basketball situation at Minnesota's top levels has declined precipitously."