Monday, November 27, 2006

Wolves Face The Mavericks Tonight

A preview of tonight's game at Dallas.


On KG being "forced to carry the franchise's fading hopes"
"It's sad to see," Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki said. "A guy like that, that's working that hard and is trying to do all the right things, you hate to see him in a situation where he won't make the playoffs.
"He's playing his heart out night in and night out. So it's just tough to see him go through that stretch."


Randy Foye on his "surprising success" Saturday night:
"I just try to keep my head and my focus straight ahead, and never look back," he said. "Whatever happened the first couple games happened. I don't even know if I'm going to play against Dallas, but I know, when my number's called, I'm going to be ready to play."


Wolves advance scout Brent Haskins offers some insight into tomorrow's game.