Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wolves Updates 11/30

Dr. Dog and The Black Keys were very excited about the claws and KG.


From Steve Aschburner/Star Tribune:
If the Timberwolves played entire games the way they have played in the fourth quarter lately, they wouldn't just be better off. They'd be headed for immortality...

Said Kevin Garnett: "It shows the positive things, that we're pretty good in the fourth quarter. Randy's aggressive. We have a unit in there that's pretty good. The cohesiveness between everybody is pretty strong."


Rockets Coach Jeff Van Gundy referred to Craig Smith as "[butt] kicker."


DaddyFatSax and DeROK post their assessment of the team so far.


Hoopsworld interviews Bracey Wright about his teammates, lack of minutes, and his feelings on the NBA D-League.


Hoopsworld also talks to Marko Jaric about his European playing days and the Wolves.
"I dedicated my summer to getting ready for the next season", Jaric explains. "I came back stronger and I feel better than before. I am more calm, both mentally and physically. I had many discussion with Coach Casey on what he wants me to do. We are starting to find some common ground and we got a few victories. I know every player has his opinions, but I think this team would do better with me as a starter."


Mike James on not signing with the Rockets this past summer:
"It was business, nothing personal," James said. "But after what they did to me the first time, I couldn't leave myself open again."