Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wolves Updates 7/26

Draft Express named Craig Smith to its All-Summer League Second Team.
The Craig Smith that showed up at the Summer League looks like a completely different player than the Craig Smith that came out of Boston College. Smith’s weight isn’t that different, but his body composition is. He has converted almost all of his excess weight into muscle, and was one of the most impressive physical specimens of the entire Summer League. While Minnesota featured a number of other young talents like Rashad McCants and Randy Foye, it was the 2nd round pick Smith who was the focal point of the team’s offense.


Click here for a letter sent to the Wolves about Mark Madsen's good deeds.


Stephon Marbury on Garnett:
"I don't know how he feels, but I've got love for KG," Marbury said. "That's my brother. I try to be the most positive I can."