Friday, June 08, 2007

Upcoming player workouts, Joakim Noah

Draft Express lists some of the players coming to Minnesota for pre-draft workouts:
June 15- Corey Brewer
June 18- Adam Haluska, Dominic McGuire
June 20- Al Horford


According to his diary on Rivals.com, LSU's Glen "Big Baby" Davis is scheduled to work out for the Timberwolves on Monday.


Sid Hartman on Joakim Noah's workout with the team:
Noah felt he did pretty well in the workout here. "I think I did pretty well on the defensive end," he said. "I feel like I shot the ball pretty well, and I mean -- you should ask the coaches."


Well, the coaches thought Noah did pretty well, and I'm convinced the geniuses who will make the call on the draft choice -- seventh in the first round -- would be happy if Noah was there.


Mike Trudell/Timberwolves site has a few notes on Wednesday's pre-draft workouts as well as Q&A's with Coach Wittman and Kammron Taylor.