Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wolves 121, Warriors 93

From Rick Alonzo/Pioneer Press:
"Some of the people in the organization take me for granted sometimes, but I take nothing for granted," Garnett said. "I know I have to prepare every night, and it's not an easy thing, but I give forth 100 percent every night and that's all I can do."


From Steve Aschburner/Star Tribune:
A 103-80 lead with 7:52 left -- when Wittman had sent Garnett back in, the 16th triple-double of his career already in the bank -- apparently wasn't secure enough.

"Well ... we hadn't won a game in a while," Wittman said, a little sheepishly, afterward. "Insurance. You never know."

What you know now is that the Wolves played as if they had something to prove, which they did and frankly still do.



Britt Robson/City Pages recap

AP Recap

Box Score