Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wolves 83, Hornets 90

From Steve Aschburner/Star Tribune:
An inability to find any flow or attack the rim offensively, an over-reliance on jump shots that betrayed them and another poor start doomed the Wolves (22-24) to their eighth loss in 10 games. And now the trip really gets tough, with a stop in Dallas tonight to face the NBA's best team.


Rick Alonzo/Pioneer Press recap

AP Recap

Box Score


"We just didn't execute down the stretch," Garnett said. "I think we took a step back from that."

"We've got to be a lot more aggressive," Garnett said. "We've got to figure out a way to get to the rim. I don't know if it's fatigue, or if guys are tired or whatever. I'm pretty sure it starts with myself. I've got to figure out a way to do that. I was too (darn) busy worrying about everything else."