Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On Minnesota's Kevin Garnett

Click here for memorable quotes from Garnett, including this from October 2002:
"I'm going to be here until they don't want me anymore. ... I'm 'Sota, man. This is where I live, 365 days -- or in leap year, 366 days -- of the year. I'm here. Life is tough. You can't run from everything."


Mad Dog shares a few memories about Garnett and tells a story of KG once wearing Trail Blazers shoes to practice.


From Karla Hult/KARE 11:
In his 12 years as a Minnesotan, Garnett has given. He's given computers to students at Washburn High School. He's given homes to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. He's given a new start to people a world away who suffered the 2004 Asian tsunami.


DeROK has a great video tribute to KG.


Alex/Minnesota Sports Zone with a thank you letter to Garnett.