Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wolves 100, Wizards 112

From Kent Youngblood/Star Tribune:
Tuesday, the Wolves did what they have done a number of times this season: dig a hole on the road that they were unable to climb out of, then put on a mad (or is that maddening?) rush late to make the game closer than it appeared.


Pioneer Press recap

AP Recap

Box Score


Andray Blatche on KG:
"He is the player I used to watch when I was little," said the 20-year old Blatche, who like Garnett bypassed college on his way to the NBA. "When I went to the courts, I used to practice all of his moves. He is the player I idolized and is still my favorite player in the NBA. The fact that I came out and played really well against him means a lot to me. I'm excited to go home and watch the game over and over."

When asked about Blatche after the game, Garnett offered only a stiff "no comment."