Monday, January 15, 2007

Reasons To Love Randy Foye

Bob Sansevere/Pioneer Press asks Randy Foye a series of basketball and non-basketball related questions. The answers to a few are below:

If I found Aladdin's Lamp, one of my wishes would be to have my parents back. Another wish would be for no one in the world to be poor. I'd want nobody to be rich and nobody to be poor. I'd want everybody equal. Another wish is to be a great person in life.

I want to be that player that helps Kevin Garnett win a championship...

If I could trade places for a day with any celebrity, it would be Hugh Hefner in his prime. Not now.

Upon finding out at age 7 that his heart and other organs weren't in the same place as those of most people, Foye says his reaction was "whatever."


Also:
Dave D'Alessandro/The Star-Ledger and Sid Hartman on Foye "not backing down" from Jason Kidd during the game against the Nets.

Foye comes in at #3 for last week and #5 overall in NBA.com's rookie rankings. Craig Smith is at #10 in the overall rankings.