Friday, April 28, 2006

Mad Dog Blog

In his latest blog post, Mad Dog addresses topics ranging from

his summer plans
I'll head to Nebraska soon to see my sister and her husband and four kids and then out west for a while, but I'm really looking forward to doing my kids basketball camp in Champlin in late June at Champlin High School.

to KG
Personally, I think that the mojave desert would freeze over for ten years straight before Mr. Taylor would trade Kevin Garnett. There is no trade that would give MN equal value for Kevin.

to the playoffs
Just a little while ago I was watching the playoffs on TV. I have to admit that it's very tough to watch other teams still playing. Two nights ago, I got so frustrated that I called one of my friends and we went up to Flagship Athletic Club in Eden Prairie where he rebounded for me to help me work on my jump shot/set shot.

to Kenyon Martin's suspension
I roomed with Kenyon Martin on a World University Games USA college team and this man is a class act. I feel badly for what Kenyon is going through right now and I think his immediate statement that he issued shows he is very contrite.

Unfortunately, he holds out on us as there are no mentions of his performance in the last game of the season.