Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wolves Updates 3/15

Britt Robson/On The Ball on the team's win over the Pacers:
But anyone who has been watching this ballclub with at least one eye open knew that there was one thing Wittman and his associates higher up the corporate ladder hadn't tried. Not only that, but it was the most logical and unimpeachable thing they could have done in the wake of this team's methodical meltdown and nonchalant ineptitude since the All Star break: Play the kids.


A few of the Wolves talk about the NCAA tournament.


Rashad McCants on using the summer to rehab:
"I think so," he said. "The time off to be able to strengthen my knee, it will be good for me. During the season you don't have too much time. I'm able to play well defensively. But it has taken me quite a while to get my shot back. But it's all progressing."


From Kent Younblood/Star Tribune:
The majority of season ticket prices inside Target Center will remain flat or go down slightly next year.


From Mike Max/WCCO:
The reason the Timberwolves want to add a veteran leader is that they are convinced Kevin Garnett is better served without that role.