Friday, February 02, 2007

Wolves Updates 2/2

Coach Wittman on working Rashad McCants back into the lineup:
"The rotation will go from eight or nine to nine or 10 now," Wittman said. "You can play he and Marko and Randy (Foye) together in that second unit. Since I've taken over, Marko, Trenton (Hassell) and Ricky have shared those minutes. So now those four will share those minutes."


Mike James on his performance this season:
"It can always be better," James said Thursday..."I'm not happy with everything. But then, I'm not happy with the way we've given up some games."

"When I'm at my best is when I'm out there having fun," James said. "And a lot of times this season I haven't found myself out there having fun out there. That's what I have to get back to, smiling on the court, having my emotion."


A preview of tonight's game at the Hornets.