Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Taylor: Trading KG Is Not A Possibility

Glen Taylor on trading Garnett:
"I do not see that as a possibility," Taylor said Wednesday night before the Timberwolves played the Orlando Magic. "As I stand here, I just don't see a possibility that makes sense."
"He is very, very competitive and wants to win," Taylor said.
"It makes it difficult, but no more difficult than it has been in the past," Taylor said. "It won't make it impossible."

Taylor said he welcomed the input, but said it was nothing new.
"Privately he had done this before," the owner said. "We met last summer. We met about the players. I have asked him his opinion. Do I run it the way Kevin says? No, I don't and I won't, and he knows that.


The Wolves beat the Magic tonight, 103-91.

I did learn the following at the game:
Mad Dog loved Scooby Doo, The A-Team, and Brady Bunch as a kid
McCants was into Martin
Banks dug Saved By The Bell
T-Hud watched a lot of Good Times and Sanford & Son
Hassell was not as into tv as he was into Nintendo

That segment and seeing the dude who wrote "Funkytown" were the most exciting parts of the game though the crowd reaction to Garnett was somewhat amusing. With the cheers he elicited tonight in relation to previous games you'd think it was his last season with the team.