Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wolves Updates

From The Pioneer Press:
The Marko Jaric saga continues to take strange turns. Jaric, the Wolves' demoted starting point guard, was on the inactive list for the third consecutive game with left knee tendinitis. But Tuesday, the coaching staff put Jaric through a rigorous workout after practice. Why was Jaric doing extra drills in practice if he had a sore knee? Casey said he didn't know.

Garnett on his plans for All-Star weekend:
I don't do much at All-Star. I do some of the things that I have to do, my commitments. Other than that, I've been there, done that with the parties and stuff and enjoying the whole weekend, but now I try to enjoy the family a little more. I don't do too much. Chauncey (Billups) is going to be there; it's good to see him and Flip. I'm off my feet a lot, man. I do my commitments, but for the most part, you'll catch me in my room or chilling somewhere.

Pharrell "captures the essence of Kevin Garnett through music."