Monday, February 20, 2006

KG: I'm in it for the long haul.

KG on his loyalty to the team:
"I'm not the one to give up just because something's rough," he said. "That's a coward. That's not even me. I'm in it for the long haul."

Garnett on All-Star weekend:
"It was a lot of fun," Garnett said. "This is probably the best All-Star Game I've been a part of since '97-98. I just enjoyed it more. I've been voted in, you understand. It's just a sense of appreciation for my coaches and my peers."

"I didn't have a lot of stuff I had to be committed to. I got a lot of rest. I was off my feet. I got to spend a lot of time with my family, which is great. And I enjoyed the guys. It was the first time I just sat back and actually enjoyed the guys."


Final Score: West 120, East 122



Blount could replace Madsen in the starting lineup.

T-Hud possibly to start rehab on his ankle this week.
"If we can get him rehabbed, we can have him around," Casey said. "Get him back, get his outside shooting and experience."

Trent Hassell was inducted into the Austin Peay Athletics Hall Of Fame this weekend. The ceremony included a video message from Garnett congratulating his teammate.

There's a rumor that someone wants to do a movie on Hoiberg's possible return (with a pacemaker) to basketball.

The NBA trading deadline is Thursday at 2pm.


The Wolves face the Wizards in DC on Tuesday night.
Mad Dog: "Now we're integrated. We're jelled. There's no more excuses for this group."