Friday, October 06, 2006

Wolves Updates 10/6

Garnett has been working on his 3-point shooting.
"It's coming (along)," Garnett said this week. "I'm not going to rely on it, because you all know I'm from the block. The block is what got me here. I'm going to stay with the block. But that's not to say I'm shy about shooting it. I've been working on it, working on it really hard, but I can't forget about that block."

As one of the team's player representatives, Mad Dog says he's going to do everything in his power to get the NBA to revert to using the old ball.

During the summer workouts and in training camp, Coach Casey says Craig Smith has been "a pleasant surprise."

Steve Aschburner/Star Tribune writes about the team's overflow at guard.

Eddie Griffin says about the laser eye surgery he got this summer:
“It’s helping me read the shot clock better,” Griffin said. “But it hasn’t helped me shoot better.”

Randy Foye at training camp:
“I’ve got nothing to prove individually,” Foye said. “The main thing is I just want to win games.”