Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mad Dog Blog

It's been almost a month since Mad Dog last updated his blog but this post was worth the wait.

He discusses how excited he was when the Wolves signed James. He mentions hanging out at the Basilica Block Party and refers to without explaining the "trick" players used when getting measured in their shoes.

Mad Dog also talks about running his first 5K. His time was just over 28 minutes. That was the time in which I finished my first 5k and I was pretty satisfied with it but I'm not a professional athlete. How is it possible for someone who gets paid a million dollars a year (or whatever his salary is) to play basketball not to best even "two 45 year old men pushing strollers with two kids in each of them?" At least he has a sense of humor about it.

Finally, he issues this challenge:
If any of you can find Marko Jaric's Myspace.com profile I will post your picture on this blog. Marko told me he has one, but I can't find him for the life of me. I finally updated my myspace page even though there is a fake one of me that looks real, but it's not and it says some crazy stuff.