Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wolves Updates

Mad Dog on last night's game and how KG forgot to drink his protein shakes because he was so wound up. Here are some of the tunes Madsen was listening to on the plane ride home:
Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
We Built This City – Starship
Dream Big– Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
More Than a Feeling – Boston


ESPN Daily Dime on who should be on the All-Star team:
I think Kevin Garnett should stay home for the first time in this millenium. Nothing against KG -- his numbers are solid. But I expect more from Garnett. Among the game's elite players, he's probably the only guy who hasn't scored 35 in a game this year. His team is just 22-25, and out of the playoffs right now. That's not good enough.


From Pioneer Press:
Here is Timberwolves center Eddie Griffin …

On his most memorable moment: "Having my daughter, who's 2 now. She's my first child. I was there in the room. There's nothing like it."

On his most embarrassing moment: "Shooting an air ball at the free-throw line. I don't remember what game it was, but I did it here with the Wolves. I forget who we were playing. I've tried to repress that memory."