Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kandi "treats the girls nice"

From C.J./Star Tribune:
We'll miss the contributions of beautiful Wally Szczerbiak in a Wolves uni but not Michael Olowokandi. My only regret about Olowokandi's departure is that he got away before I could ask him about some limo driver gossip.

Word has it that this month Candyman and his crew were bar-hopping in the warehouse district when their limo driver got cuffed and arrested. Candyman & Co. ended up taking a cab home that night.

When I asked my source whether all this bar-hopping was appropriate for the married man Olowokandi is rumored to be, I was told, "You can't write that." Olowokandi's NOT married? "I can't deny or confirm it. He treats the girls nice, so they don't need to know that," said the barfly. Men. Rather, boys.