Thursday, February 09, 2006

More Wolves News

Dwane Casey on whether KG will finish his career in Minnesota: "If I were a betting man," Casey said, "I would say yeah."

T-Hud is still having problems with his ankle and is not playing anytime soon.

As of yesterday, Hoiberg still doesn't know if he's going to return this season.


From the Pioneer Press:
Here's Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett and Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James

On how many Valentine's Day marriage proposals each has received over the years:
Garnett: "I got quite a few. Both male and female. Everybody likes something."
James: "Thousands. … I've never received one from a man."


On which celebrity each would like to trade places with for a day:
Garnett: "It wouldn't be no celebrity, I'll tell you that. It's kind of good to go someplace and enjoy the place you're at."
James: "I'm not sure. I'm comfortable with being LeBron James right now."


On whose performance was better — Garnett's in adidas commercials or James' in Nike ads:
Garnett: "I didn't have a chance to dance. He got to dance in his. I didn't have a chance to show off my dancing skills. I'm pretty nice when it comes to the moves."
James: "Of course, Nike. He did a great job, though. I think both of them came out pretty great."