Friday, October 27, 2006

Wolves Updates 10/27

The Wolves face the Bucks tonight in the last game of the preseason.

In addition to their video of the player, Dime Magazine also has a great article on Randy Foye.

Coach Casey on rookie Craig Smith:

"He knows the offense; he knows the defensive schemes," coach Dwane Casey said Thursday. "He's done a good job."

The team dedicated a new basketball court at Sheffer Park.


"Casey seems to be a little more poised," Garnett said. "He seems to be a little more under control, more comfortable. Could be the year under his belt."

"This is my 27th year in coaching, and you learn something new each year," Casey said. "I just know my team now. I feel comfortable with what we have. ... And I have some great help with my assistant coaches."


Marko Jaric returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday because of a sore calf. Troy Hudson (ankle) did some shooting and some work on the bike. Casey said he should be available for practice by Sunday. Mark Madsen (knee) hopes to return in time for the regular-season opener.