Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wolves Updates 10/14

Bracey Wright says he "wouldn't go" if the team decided again to send him to the D-League.
"I went down and played extremely well. I was on a winning team. My numbers were great, I did everything they asked, and I really can't see why they would want to send me back."
He also says that he believes he could be an All-Star.

Dime Magazine has video of Randy Foye hanging out in Newark, talking about the season.


MN Sports Fan posts a myspace message from T-Hud that I desperately want to believe is real:
I WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES NEAR YOU SO IF YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE HOTTEST THINGS GOING ON IN YOUR CITY THEN YOU CAN PLAN YOUR CELEBRITY PARTY OR APPEARNCE NOW AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RADIO STATIONS HOT 18 PLUS CLUBS RECORD STORES MAJOR RETAIL STORES URBAN RETAIL STORES

OR Are you a Teacher or a Coach ??? your team have a game ? basketball, football, whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INVITE T-HUD TO YOUR GAME!


HoopsWorld lists 5 things they think must happen for the Wolves to return to the playoffs.

The Timberwolves site has a new feature called "The Mayor's Office." (Click here, it's on the bottom left of the homepage.) This week's interview with Fred Hoiberg features him talking about his optimism for the season, team chemistry, and his excitement over the rookies.