Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wolves Updates 8/8

Lorenzen Wright's deal with Atlanta won't be official until the Hawks complete a sign-and-trade with Al Harrington. Should the agreement between Wright and the Hawks fall through, the Wolves could still be in the running to sign Wright.

J.E. Skeets goes one-on-one with Eddie Griffin over at the Basketball Jones.

An older interview with Randy Foye on SI.com.
Newark is tough. I grew up in the hood. Gangs, drugs, a lot of negative things happening. My father died when I was three, and my mom disappeared when I was 5 1/2. So I lived back and forth between my grandmothers. I will never forget where I'm from. That made me me -- made me so tough, so relentless.

Another article mentioning that Puerto Rican center Daniel Santiago is in talks with the Wolves. (Thanks to HoopsHype for the translation.)

10,000 Takes nominates Isaiah "J.R." Rider to the Minnesota Sports Hall Of Shame.